Thursday 3 May 2012

morpher


 
In order to import the file that I needed to work with, I had to log in to the lab machines so that I could import it and save it, then transfer it so that I could work on it with my laptop.  This is due to the fact that my laptop would not let me import it as is evident by the picture below. 


I then made four copies, naming each one so that I would know what one is what. 


After naming them I had to zoom in very close and select the following polygons by holding down CTRL and selecting them:

 

As you can see ‘ignore backfacing’ is checked.  With these polygons selected I clicked on grow 3 times.


 



Until I turned the head around and realised that if i pressed it one more time it would go above the bottom jaw like so:


So I manually selected them, both sides:





Next I selected the move tool and adjusted the mouth to make it appear it was talking like so:



After selecting Morpher from the modifier list, i right clicked on the first ‘empty’ button and selected the ‘pick from scene’ which finally allowed me to select the ‘open mouth’ head.




As I increased the number, the mouth moves, or it looks like its moving:








I did the same for the eyes and eyebrow:


 


 
Finally, I applied turbosmooth from the modifier list and rendered it:




No comments:

Post a Comment