Friday 4 May 2012

Scene 1



I had to first save it under a different name so that I could make some changes such as deleting the man (person), path constraints and the dummy, thus leaving the glider on top of the tower.  I then adjusted the camera to be as close up as possible.  The picture below is a the camera view.








I then selected auto () and set key () at frame 0. 
 

I went to the 175 frame and set a key:
 

I then had to place the camera in order to make it appear that it was zooming out.  I did this by placing the camera as far away as possible from the building, while at the same time having the target set on the glider.  The picture below is the outcome.


As you can tell from the picture below, not all of the objects are in view such as the top of the dome.  So I have decided to extend scene one and add some pans at the end of scene one.  I am now planning to add pan while the scene fades out as my story board suggests.
I did this by simply adding a set key at the 250th frame and then moving the target up:

No comments:

Post a Comment